SRE/DevOps, Full-Stack developer
- Email: email@example.com
- Now in: Russia, Saint Petersburg
Blockchain company (Hidden due to NDA)September 2019 - Present
Role: DevOps Engineer
Big blockchain company with strict availability and fault tolerance requirements.
- Installation and configuration of servers and software for highload & high availability platform;
- Monitoring of equipment and services (Grafana + Prometheus, Zabbix);
- Ansible with dozens of roles;
- CI/CD for fault tolerance/zero downtime platform;
UmbrellioMay 2018 - August 2019
Role: Site Reliability Engineer
- Installation and configuration of servers and software;
- Monitoring of equipment and services (Grafana + InfluxDB + Telegraf, Nagios);
- Setting up tools for monitoring;
- Optimize performance, troubleshoot problems, eliminate denial of service;
- Solving problems on security and scalability of systems;
- Ansible with six different roles for servers configuration;
- Gitlab CI for deploy nginx and firewall configs;
- ELK stack and Graylog
- PostgreSQL like a master;
- Nginx like a ninja;
- CentOS like a boss :)
PlaykotAugust 2017 - May 2018
Role: Ops Engineer
Playkot is a Russian game studio which makes games for social networks and mobile devices.
- AWS & Terraform;
- Technical consultation of the company's employees;
- Making office IT better;
- Maintenance of game servers;
- TeamCity, Jira, Confluence, GitLab, etc. - install and configure;
- PPTP, L2TP servers;
- Grafana + Prometheus - install and configure.
SelectelFebruary 2017 - August 2017
Role: System administrator
The largest Russian IaaS-provider.
Services: colocation, dedicated servers, cloud storage, virtual private cloud, content delivery network, etc.
- Technical consultation of the company's customers;
- Linux administration;
- Juniper and other network equipment administration;
- Network and infrastructure monitoring.
Question: Why did you work here after such a long break?
Answer: I quit to go on a round-the-world trip, and when I returned, I was called back.
SelectelJanuary 2015 - October 2016
Role: Datacenter Systems Engineer
Company description: See above!
- Monitoring of servers, network equipment and air-conditioning system (1 server room, 211 racks, ~6000 servers, ~500 units of networking equipment);
- Switching and laying optical and copper networks;
- Servers maintenance (Dell, IBM, Supermicro, etc.);
- In addition to the main work, I made front-end for the corporate time tracker system.
- I sprinkled my blood on the k-root dns (It's not a joke, I really cut myself on the edge of the case and a drop of my blood hit the motherboard. Here is the link for the article in Selectel's blog about k-root node)
Improvy is my own side work, which I developed for a long time in my free time.
During this time I developed several large projects:
Role: DevOps Engineer, Full-stack developer (PHP, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, FastText)
FullyStat is an awesome Telegram bot for chats and users analytics and displays nice charts. My first international project, which is used by people in more than 10 countries.
- More than 750000 users;
- More than 1000 chats in monitoring;
- More than 100/rps (RX), 50/rps (TX);
- Realtime message parsing (language, topic, communication mood, common info).
Role: DevOps Engineer, Backend-developer (PHP, MySQL, Redis, Gearman)
The MusicBot is piracy! The bot can find and download any song for free.
- More than 20,000 users;
- More than 120,000 queries per day.
Unfortunately, the API service we used was closed, so I had to close the project.
Role: DevOps Engineer, Full-Stack developer (PHP, Python, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, jQuery and more)
My first serious project. FairTop is Minecraft's servers rating and useful tools for server's owners.
- More than 1,000 game servers registerd;
- More than 30,000 MAU;
- Around 300,000 page views in month.
Small & Open-source projects
Ansible role for Nebula
Nebula is a scalable overlay networking tool with a focus on performance, simplicity and security (by Slack). And this ansible role for deploy nebula regular node and lighthouse node.GitHub repository
Progress: I began to study HTML and CSS, the first rework of templates for sites.
Secondary special education student
Progress: Linux becomes my main operating system on my home computer.
Progress: Nothing new. I continue to study Linux, HTML and CSS
Progress: Made my first template for smarty-based website
Student & a technician in my school
Progress: Server use of Linux, I began to study nginx, PHP & MySQL. I launched my first project, which I programmed myself.
Datacenter Systems Engineer in Selectel
Progress: Deep study of networks and network equipment, professional Linux study. Began using Git for Improvy's projects.
Datacenter Systems Engineer in Selectel & at the end of the year Freelancer
Progress: Began to study Python and Redis.
System administrator in Selectel -> Ops Engineer in Playkot
Progress: Began to study Docker and Libvirt.
Ops Engineer in Playkot -> Site Reliability Engineer in Umbrellio
Progress: I strengthen my knowledge in automatization & CI/CD.
Site Reliability Engineer in Umbrellio -> DevOps Engineer in Blockchain company
Progress: Work with highload projects in enterprise environment, virtualization, IT security and autodeploy bare-metal servers.
DevOps Engineer in Blockchain company
Progress: Work with highload fault tolerance platfom in enterprise environment, virtualization, IT security, autodeploy bare-metal servers, CI/CD with zero downtime.